Serene Pet Sitting & Home Watch Services, located in South Coventry Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania, is a professional, full-time pet sitting and home care services company. We are committed to treating your pets like they are a part of our family and your home like it is our own.
As pet owners, we understand how hard it is to leave your companions behind and know that is why you want the absolute best for them while you are away. Your professional pet sitter will provide the best care available for ALL of your pets. We care for all types of pets: dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, pocket pets, exotics, fish, reptiles, birds, horses, goats, special needs pets, etc. We love them all!
Serene Pet Sitting & Home Watch Services is insured for your protection and peace of mind. Our pet sitting service also includes home watch services: mail collection, trash out to the curb on pick-up day, plant watering and additional security procedures for your home.
Serene Pet Sitting & Home Watch Services currently provides service for most of Northern Chester County, PA. Cities include: Chester Springs, Eagle, Elverson, Exton, Glenmoore, Kimberton, Phoenixville, Pottstown and Spring City.
Benefits of In-Home Pet Sitting
There are numerous benefits to leaving pets at home. Pets are happier at home with their normal diet and exercise routines, favorite beds and toys, experience less stress and they have less exposure to parasites and other illnesses. A professional pet sitter has the experience and qualifications necessary to appropriately care for companion animals. Having a professional pet sitter is great for when you go on vacations or just work long hours. We are pet owners and are committed to loving your pets as if they were our own!
Benefits For You
- Avoid stress knowing your pets and home are being cared for in your absence.
- Your pets will be looked after by someone who has your pet’s best interests in mind.
- We come to you, so no more having to find time in your already busy schedule for pick up and drop off times
- You don’t have to feel guilty by imposing upon a friend, neighbor or relative.
- Having us present at varied times during the day provides security and acts as a crime deterrent.
- After our first time pet sitting, the next time all you have to do is give us a quick call, text or e-mail and we’ll do the rest!
- You can check in at anytime to see what your pets have been up to while you were away.
- You will be greeted with happy kisses and wagging tails when you return!
Benefits For Your Pets
- You pets get to stay where they are most comfortable, in their familiar, secure environment, with all their own beds and toys.
- They experience reduced stress and trauma from not having to travel and stay in an unfamiliar environment.
- Eliminates the adjustment time needed once they return home.
- Reduces exposure to illnesses and parasites from other pets.
- Maintains your pet’s daily routine and normal diet, just as if you were home.
- Your pets get to know their pet sitters personally and know that when we come to visit, it’s time to play!
- Most importantly, your pet receives lots of love and personal one-on-one attention time while you are away.
111 Hartman Rd.
Pottstown, PA 19465
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM
Sat: 10AM - 5PM